Friday, March 31, 2006

Music soothes the ravaged feast.

Been listening to a lot of music lately. Need some pointers on some new stuff. Any suggestions on new stuff I should be listening to? Anyone?.....

Every so often, the lyrics of a particular song will hit you with thier brilliance. Like "Save Me" By Aimee Mann. So simple. Check it.....
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/magnolia/saveme.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am completely, head over heels in love with Sufjan (soo-yan) Stevens and his most recent album "Illinois"
it's like 20 tracks long and it makes me extremely emotional in a good way.

And the babby likes it too.

http://www.asthmatickitty.com/musicians.php?artistID=5

Is he not the most adorable boy in the whole world?

Anonymous said...

y'know, scratch that last link. go here instead: it has tunes that you can listen to....
http://www.myspace.com/sufjanstevens

and according to the fan who maintains this page, it's pronouncing SOOF yan. I sit corrected.

Anonymous said...

oh and I also like this song, for a more "get up and go" mood:
truck fulla amps

leaving now. bye.