...where I battle my neuroses, eat the occasional sandwich, and drink a beer if I can find a liquor store.
only 1 more day with Mercury in Retrograde!...if you believe in that shit.-s/and I was thinking about this recently from my own experience...only 6...count'em, 6 months to go till the end of 'your 1st year of the rest of your life'...and you stop feeling quite so fucked up. look forward to it!
But feeling fucked up is part of my charm! That, and my talent for macrame.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
only 1 more day with Mercury in Retrograde!
...if you believe in that shit.
-s/
and I was thinking about this recently from my own experience...only 6...count'em, 6 months to go till the end of 'your 1st year of the rest of your life'...and you stop feeling quite so fucked up. look forward to it!
But feeling fucked up is part of my charm! That, and my talent for macrame.
Post a Comment