Just spent the day in the glamourous world of "background talent". As an actor, it's not as demoralizing as being a p.a. and staring at traffic cones. Just pays less. Of course, when you p.a., you don't get the chance to nearly tackle the handsome young fella who plays Iceman. And, there were explosions. I thoroughly enjoy explosions. And fireballs.
Tomorrow, after running and screaming away from it a few months ago, I'm making the plunge back into retail. After the rather momentous "lifestyle" change I made (ending my marriage-no biggy. And entering the world of temping) five months ago, it's been tough to shake off the guarantee of rent that a regular gig provides. I also have other expenses, like a divorce. Bills, bills, bills!
I've had a very informative and exhausting couple of weeks, but I'm feeling muuuuch better. I'll blab on about this in more detail later. I tired after my 5:30 a.m. call time.
No comments:
Post a Comment