Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Trampoline building

Have an appointment this afternoon to deal with my finances. All about putting my shit together, so it's all good. I hope. Dealing with past stupidity and crap. Shakin' it off! I feel like I'm building a trampoline to leap on.

May have an audition coming up for an indie film. The part is a judge. They're looking for someone at least a couple of years older. I'l just suck back a pack of smokes before the audition. A yellow pallor should age me nicely. And that way, I can smoke! Hee...

Might have another promo gig next week. It will probably conflict with the chocolate gig, but oh well. $9 vs. $13/hr. I'll take the $13, thanks. Even though it's temporary. And even though it's for Telus. If only I knew I could DEPEND on getting even just one of these gigs a month. Or being an extra. Relax, woman....it's coming together......the "master-plan".

Going to the folks for din-dins. Stay tuned for ALL of the excitement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tarot didn't really say anything about current money, did it?

Deb said...

Not that I can recall. Pull me a few cards, willya? Of course, I don't know if it works that way.....