Monday, March 06, 2006

Must eat more salad.

Too much drinking and eating crap this weekend. Must increase roughage intake. Feel like I need a cleanse. Fun though. Enjoyed the pith last night during the oscars. I still love the Jon Stewart. A, D, S, and I filled out a form before the show betting on who would win. I came in second. Not too shabby since I haven't seen most of the movies, and don't have cable so I couldn't get a sense of the "buzz". I just used "buzz" in a sentence. Jaysus.

Saw a dentist this morning to discuss my extraction. Doesn't that just SOUND shitty? EXTRACTION. Then I'll hopefully get a temporary tooth that I can stick in the hole for auditions etc. until I can afford something permanent.

Crappy start to the day, but I had a lovely afternoon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a luverly awfternooon as well....

...so much so that I barely notised the Stank.