Tried on lacy underthings today. Was measured and photographed from the neck down. If those pics end up on the internet, I'm suing.
The lingerie designer just seemed concerned about whether or not I was comfortable with being half naked. I told him I'm an actor, so I'm used to ripping my clothes of in front of strangers backstage. Also, he was screamingly gay, so that helps. He asked how much I expected to be paid. I said I didn't really know the going rate. What are you offering? "Up to $30/hr." I said I'd do it for $25. Hell, I'd do it for $15, but I didn't say that. They'll look at the pics and my measurements, decide if I'm the right body type and size, and give me a call. I'm just meat. But I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. $25/hr to basically stand around? I'll take it.
Have a corporate "team building" exercise thingy tomorrow. This company puts together glorified scavenger hunts for corporate employees. I'll be playing a business woman yacking on a cel phone in an elevator, dropping hints for the game. 3 hours in an elevator. Coolio.
Man. Am I ever getting bored of certain shit. I used to be a hugely patient woman, but that is falling by the wayside....I have no interest in playing games. I want honesty. Say what you mean and mean what you say. That goes for all you fucks. (Whoa. Nice little anger purge. Perhaps I should use this blog for more of those.)
7 comments:
I mean this when I say it: blogs are great for the anger purge. People also like to enjoy the anger of others, especially when colourfully attired. So go ballistic, baby.
anger, huh...not saying what I mean? hmmm.
Ya know, it's not all about you....
all about who?
Exactly...
I hope you get to be a knicker model!
agreed that releasing anger is good. but sometimes it helps to have a SECRET blog where people who might be the target or cause of your anger aren't likely to stumble across your rant. or you could just write it on a napkin and then eat the napkin.
Good advice, cheesefairy. But I don't feel like hiding anything anymore. It was all a misunderstanding anyway.
Also, I highly recommend everyone say, "And that goes for all you fucks" once daily. It's fun to say.
Post a Comment