Friday, March 03, 2006

Rockin' Friday Nite!

Chili simmering on the stove, beer in my hand, Stones "Some Girls" on the stereo, life is hunky-dory.
Fuck, I need a life......
Actually, I feel pretty good. Tired after putting in my time at the chocolate shop. The manager is very cool, but the big boss seems like a bit of a pill. Mr. Chocolatier. One of those "you can't do anything right" guys. I have a feeling I won't be there too long. I can see getting an afternoon off to attend an audition, even with three days notice, is going to be a problem. I'm going to keep on looking for another gig. This is one of those $9-an-hour-$10-after-3-months-meanwhile-work-your-ass-off places. Fine for now, but I'll listen to my instincts and leave when it's time. I'm not allowing myself to get stuck in ANOTHER chocolate shop.
Fuck, it's gooooood chocolate, though. My panties quiver. I think I'll put off losing a couple of pounds until I'm outta there.

The problem after these day-jobs is they can really steal focus from the shit you REALLY want to do. I was going to work on my acting resume, but now I just want to sit on my ass and watch a rented movie. Oh well, I don't work until Tuesday. Plenty of time before then.........SEE? Shite.

I'll probably post again after my third beer or so....that should be hilarious.

No comments: