...where I battle my neuroses, eat the occasional sandwich, and drink a beer if I can find a liquor store.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Am I a thief?
Have recently been introduced to the joy that is illegally down-loaded music. Hey, I'm unemployed. I would purchase c.d.'s if I could afford it. No, really.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Government says: Yes. You have started down a terrible path and this will probably all end with you as a desperate and unprincipled voluptuary with naught on your brain but how to scam, scam, scam, thus ruining your life and health, until you end up gibbering in a corner, burned CDs surrounding you.
I say: Yes, but, meh. There are worse things you could do with your time.
3 comments:
Government says: Yes. You have started down a terrible path and this will probably all end with you as a desperate and unprincipled voluptuary with naught on your brain but how to scam, scam, scam, thus ruining your life and health, until you end up gibbering in a corner, burned CDs surrounding you.
I say: Yes, but, meh. There are worse things you could do with your time.
I absolutely aspire to be a voluptuary! Who wouldn't want to be a voluptuary? Stoopid gov't!
I'm *SO* getting you a "My Mixed Tapes Killed the Music Industry" t-shirt.
Post a Comment