Thursday, March 02, 2006

Feeling better.

Talked to a couple of buddies today. They ALL say they feel kinda logey and weird. Frickin' mercury retrograde! Speaking of which, this is a classic example of it's effects. I started my new retail gig in a chocolate shop today. The manager gave me a big bag o' chocolate to sample. On the way home I left said bag in a buck-a-slice joint on Broadway. Shite. I was really looking forward to stuffing my face, AND I have to tell my new boss that I'm a forgetful dork and could I please have ANOTHER free bag of chocolate? I hope a pms-ing woman found it. Enjoy, Lady!

Am now enjoying my dinner of rice and frozen mixed veg. Thank Christ my paycheque from the weekend gig I did at the home show is ready tomorrow. Got $3 in my pocket. Livin' Large! Gonna answer my craving and pick up some chili fixins' tomorrow.

I was going to blab about something specific, but I have no recollection of what that was.

Fuck you, Mercury.

2 comments:

sean said...

3 dollars ...!! OOOOOooohhhh! Look at me! I have THREE dollars!

Deb said...

Actually, it's $3 AND 23 cents! Read it and weep, baby!