If you ever find yourself in a mall food-fair, thinking to yourself,"I'm a bit peckish", DON"T order yourself eggrolls that are half-price, thinking to yourself it's a great deal. You see, they're half-price because the mall is about to close and those eggrolls have been sitting there ALL DAY under HEATLAMPS, soaking up the grease from the eggrolls that lay on top of them ALL DAY. Then, if you find you have purchased said eggrolls, in the name of all that is holy, DO NOT EAT THEM. DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR and DO NOT EAT THEM.
Just a little friendly advice...
Aprapos of nuthin'......HAPPY ST.PAT'S. I'm going to have a wee drinky tonight.
4 comments:
MMM. Greeezy Boutchoolism. My favorite.
Ooooh, MSG flavoured grease. Gotta get me some!
Yeah, sure. You say that NOW. Just wait until you realize that the human gut was not made for the digestion of day old grease. Even mine! And I'm made of strong stuff.
Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Cake information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!
Post a Comment