Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I got the part.

Cool. Went to my call-back and bagged that baby. It's a supporting role, but I (of course) think it's a better role than the lead female role. Offers some opportunity for funny.
I think I'm most happy about that the fact that I went into this audition, nobody knew me or saw me before, read for it in competition with dozens of other actors, and got it. Believe me, that never used to happen. I would only be cast in stuff if they had seen me, or worked with me before. That's good for the old self-confidence. Getting better.....

Hope I get a loooong night's sleep tonight. I went to bed early last night, but I woke up obnoxiously early. Oh well, I got everything I needed to get done this morning, which presented an opportunity for a fun afternoon.

Believe it. I actually feel good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! Yay You! Congrats! Super yes! (I'm excited, can you tell?)

Anonymous said...

Baby bagger.

Which raises the question, of course.

Paper or plastic?