Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rolling Balls.

About three months ago, I devoured a box of Smarties. I vaguely recall dropping one under my desk. Just found it while cleaning. Know what I did? Ate it. Yum....

Got the job with the dinner-theatre company, and I got a call-back tonight for that play I auditioned for on Sunday. We'll see how it goes. Looks like my crappy auditioning skills are improving.

Went dancing Sunday night. Not the world's greatest D.J.'s, but I had a good time. Can't remember the last time I went dancing and DIDN'T end up shit-hammered. Being broke has it's advantages.

Overall, I feel better. Perhaps have gotten over my depressive-hump. Gettin' my ball rolling again....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get paid for the dinner theatre, do you? You WHORE!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Beef information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!