Feeling a little edgy tonight. Went to an aerobics class that had a rather intense abdominal componant. Maybe that stirred up "the swamp".
Edgy isn't quite the feeling. More like....sad. Feeling a little sad. Woe-is-me feeling. Maybe it's just barometric pressure. Maybe I should get out more. Maybe I should get more sleep. Maybe I need a shrink. Maybe the penny is going to drop. Maybe I should get drunk. Maybe I should arm-wrestle. Maybe I should get a dog. Maybe I should write. Maybe I should re-decorate. Maybe I should go blonde. Maybe I should throw a party. Maybe I should get a real job. Maybe I should love. Maybe I should be loved. Maybe I shouldn't touch love with a ten foot pole. Maybe I should needlepoint. Maybe I should bake a pie. Maybe I don't know what I'm doing.
Maybe I need a vacation......
2 comments:
Maybe you should SHUT UP!
How dare you, Beelzebub. That was hurtful.
Post a Comment