No, I did not weep last night. Just feeling oogie. Certainly not a & d's fault. I just really love the booze, but I should gauge my mood before I start start sucking it back. Nowadays, anyway.
Went to the art gallery today. I may have to revise my opinion of Emily Carr. I may have that born-in-B.C. thing where if you think of her work, you think,"Yeah, Emily Carr. Green and brown trees. Big whoop..." But there were some cubist elements in her work, and her use of colour in a couple of paintings brought to mind the Mexican art I saw at MoMa in San Fran. Surprising.
There was a flash-mob in front of the gallery, as I was going in, participating in a big pillow fight. It was awesome. 4 or 5 dozen people beating each other with pillows. Wish I had known about it beforehand. Street pillow fight? Sign me up!
3 comments:
Flash mobs are So last year.
Even if they're so last year, my friend Christa sent me an email about it. If you want, I'll be happy to forward any flashmob events to you.
And then, you know, we might actually go to some, and then, you know, I might see you. That would rock.
...hey, I can think of worse things to do, even if they *are* So Last Year.
Sitting around and doing nothing: It's the new flashmob.
Liz, you should post about FM's when you hear about 'em (or I should rise up 'n' git mah Google on and sign up for the Vancouver email list).
Post a Comment