All right, so I skipped a day. Big deal.
Sean and I went out to the River Rock Casino last night and saw Bob Newhart. It was the first time in a long time where I was one of the youngest people in the room. It was great to watch an old pro.
Also had the pleasure of watching Sean win $35 at blackjack. Gambling looks like a lot of fun, but I just can't let go of the idea of LOSING money, so that keeps me from it. I guess I just lack the gambling-gene. On the other hand, I loved going to the track, but you're paying for the entertainment of the horses thundering by.
Apropos of nothing, I highly recommend adding diced apple to the mix the next time you make pancakes. Mmmm.....
1 comment:
Woah. I totally did that yesterday morning. (the apples not the River Rock casino) Cinnamon, too. Yumtastic.
Post a Comment