I don't have cable, so I download T.V. shows from the internet. It's great in that I can watch what I want(Daily Show, Colbert, 30 Rock, Mad Men, etc.), and don't have to be subjected to crap(Nightly "news"casts, dumb ads, "reality" television, etc.) There's one thing I miss about having cable, and that's those moments where you come across something on T.V. that's unexpectedly interesting.
I remember once years ago, a late night perusal of the boob-tube's offerings, and coming across a documentary about lemurs of Madagascar. I ended up watching the whole thing in fascination, and finally getting to bed at 4 AM. Lemurs are awesome! I'll admit it! I like animal documentaries!
Yesterday, bored, I went through the listings available to download, looking for something different to watch. I saw that there were some National Geographic specials available, so I downloaded "National Geographic Wild Sex; Part 1: Macho Males". C'mon! Look at the title! How could I resist? Don't get weird, kinky ideas. I just find this shit interesting!
Well I probably should have resisted, because NOBODY needs to see a chimpanzee rape his sister.
I'm about to watch "Part 2: Femme Fatales". I'll finally have the answer to the question, "Who's the biggest slut in the animal kingdom?"
I'll be sure to file a full report to you.
1 comment:
Icky - I have an aversion to rape in media in any form. But I do share your love for animal documentaries. There's a great channel called OASIS in Ontario that we watch when we visit Phil's folks. I think I could live off Discovery Channel.
Post a Comment