Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo- Day 1

Yeah, like I really feel like scribbling right now......oh well. Suck it up.

In honour of Hallowe'en last night, Sean and I "tied one on" as the kids say, and watched Snakes on a Plane. I had no idea it was such a TOTAL B-movie! I particularly enjoyed the green 'snakes-eye'-cam. Apparently, snakes see everything as a green-tinged acid flashback. Who knew? I love science.

My neighborhood is beautiful in the Autumn. My street and sidewalk are a complete carpet of orange and red leaves. I live on the third-story of a house, and I just realized that once all of the leaves have fallen, I shall have a view of the North Shore mountains. I can see the Harbour Centre and the ScotiaBank buildings downtown from my window. How is it possible that someone like ME is allowed to have a pleasant view? A developer must move in and build a condo across the street and block it! I mean, it's only fair. Though with the economy as it is, I don't have to worry about that happening too soon.....heehee.

Meh, sorry for the lameness of this post, but I just want to curl up on the couch, drink some tea, and read my weekend Globe. I promise I'll try harder tomorrow. I DO have some topics to yack about, but I have 29 more days to get to them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were walking in your general neighbourhood today to look at the leaves, and it was gorgeous. A lovely place to be.