Oops, nearly forgot. Yeah, I know it's after midnight, but I haven't gone to bed yet so this counts.
I've had the worst scheduling-mojo for about, oh, the last year or so. For example, tomorrow I'm booked to hand out booze samples in Yaletown at 4:00. I really need the work, as I haven't been working too many job-jobs lately, and I had to blow off the last shift I had doing this job, due to an audition (which I didn't get). My agent calls today with an audition. I haven't had too many of those lately either. Guess what time my audition is at? That's right...4:10.
For Chrissakes.
Fortunately, my agent was able to finagle an earlier slot at 3:00, but this particular casting agent is renowned for falling behind, so I bet I won't get out of there until 4:00, if I'm lucky.
Oh well, there's millions of companies that do booze-promotions. I should really bust my ass and book as many job-jobs as I can because it seems to guarantee I'll get auditions.
No comments:
Post a Comment