I hesitate to post this because, uh....well, you've never seen me this way before, and I'm shy.
I shot this thingy with my agent and for another "film-maker" client of hers. Not my best work, but for some reason I found it really hard to play dumb. I mean, real dumb. That was the direction given, so there you go. The scene was based on an actual interview my agent had with a person looking for representation.
It's pretty cheesy. You can skip over the first 2 minutes if you want.
And that's not a dress. It's a shirt.
6 comments:
You've got one too many http:// things in your link. Here's a fixed one:
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3SAa9seKOY
Oops, and left out the colon:
Fixed even more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3SAa9seKOY
Your character made me uncomfortable. I don't do well with "flowers for algernon" Moxie.
Thanks Zen. It should work now.
"Flowers for Algernon" Moxie......that's hilarious, and nails the reason why I found it kinda challenging, I think.
Holy cats! You played the Anti-You!
As a testament to your acting skills, I want to hug Chrissy and give her a home and some nice hot chocolate.
And kick the agent in the pants for torturing her for so long.
Post a Comment