I share a bathroom with my two neighbors. It didn't take me long to get used to it, as I grew up in a house with six people and one potty. Sure, the idea of sharing a toilet with strangers was a little weird at first, but I quickly got over that when I realized that strangers aren't necessarily going to be pigs.
My current neighbors are female, which is good. Not to be sexist, but experience has taught me that female neighbors are far more likely than male neighbors to clean a bathroom when it's needed. I've had to subtly hint to guys when it's their turn, or write out a schedule of cleaning dictating whose turn it is and when, but women seem to be able to just know when it's their turn.
Actually, with these two women, I'm more likely to be the one to slack off. Oops.
Anyway yes, I just cleaned the john, and all of this is just a preamble to my brief rant about woman who have long, luxurious black hair.
It's in the tub! It's balling up in the drain! It's on the floor! The back of the toilet! The ledge under the window!(?)
Thankfully, she seems to notice this and sweeps up every few days. But seriously lady, I could knit another one of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment