Thursday, June 08, 2006

Opening night.

Just had the first performance of "Wrong Turn at Lungfish". It didn't go too badly, except for some technical shenanigans coming from the booth. And possibly the worlds longest set-changes. But, I got a few laughs. Have to learn to take my time and work the moments, instead of speeding through them. Opening night jitters, I guess.....though I'm not as nearly jittery as I used to be.
Hope you all can come out and see it. Thanks again to Sean for coming. I'm usually not into having my peeps come to opening night. I always assume it will be a bad performance and not want to subject my friends to that, but it was nice knowing that someone I knew was out there.

Not too much else to report. Very sleepy. Must sleep....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking into coming to the matinee on Saturday.

Moi, of course I patronize the The-Ah-Tah.