Cheesefairy is in labour! Here's hoping for a Canada Day baby, so she can cash in on the government-sponsored swag. Rock n' roll! I was the product of an induced labour, and look how well I turned out! Ahem......heh.
I spent the evening protecting a gate at B.C. Steambaths, I mean, B.C. Place Stadium during a football game. Couldn't watch the game. Not that I'm a football fan, but it would have been more entertaining than explaining for the 47000th time that, No, you cannot enter where it says "access denied", and yes, you DO have to walk all the way around the stadium to get to the fourth level. Yes indeed, that does suck, etc, etc.....oh, and stop staring at my chest, and no, I don't have plans after the game and I'm not going to rectify that with YOU, you drunk Surreyite. Say Hi to the wife.......
Gonna be fun tomorrow picking up garbage in Cloverdale. I plan on spending Sunday sucking back margaritas and having a laugh. That's how Canada Day SHOULD be spent. Though, spending it popping out a half Cheesefairy/half Aardvark is a close second....heehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment