Thursday, June 29, 2006

Nice to be busy.

Haven't been posting much because I've been WORKING. Yay! Bringing home bacon. Mmmmm, bacon.....

Have some auditions coming up. Generals for Arts Club and the Playhouse. Also for a sketch comedy night at Vancouver Film School. We'll see how it goes.

Did a bunch of background this week. The highlight was wearing a Battlestar Gallactica uniform while watching Edward James Olmos make a speech. Gawd, I'm a geek....

My play ended last weekend. Thanks to those who came, and to those who intended to come, but couldn't. I understand. It WAS a bitch to get to. I'll assume you'll come to the next one.....
It was fun, but I started to resent how it was cutting into my ability to make rent. Or maybe I was just using it as an excuse to NOT get off my ass. That's entirely possible.

I'm ushering football tomorrow, then spending Canada Day in Cloverdale as a member of the "grounds crew" at a Festival. I think that means "garbage detail". Shite. Oh well, time and a half.
In the past week and a half I've already put together rent for August. Of course, I DO have to eat as well.

That's all I can think of right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing at VFS: Is that a thing that, y'know, PEOPLE can go to, or just STUDENTS?

'Cause you're all funny, 'n shit.

Deb said...

It's a thing people can go to, but I just have an AUDITION for it. They may not buy what I'm selling.....