They've discontinued the hair colour I've been using for years. Bastards! Good-bye "Aztec Copper", hello "Carribbean Mahogany". I just used it. It's, uh, a bit more red than I was expecting. Thankfully, it's semi-permanent, so the colour should tone down some in the next week or two. Until then, keep your Ronald McDonald or Lucille Ball comments to yourself...
Actually, I look more like Samantha Mathis in "Pump Up the Volume". At least, that's what I'm telling myself......
2 comments:
So you do hair colours? I've determined that I can single-handedly shut down any line of products BodyShop sells simply by uttering the words "I like {product name}" to anyone within earshot.
Say it once: GONE.
Doesn't seem to work for anything else, no matter HOW many people I say "I like George Bush" to...
Samantha mathis in PUTV?
I mean, I knew you were hot, but DAMN!
Post a Comment