Oh my head.
Went to the Dragon Boat Fest yesterday. Beautiful day. Lots of sun. Lots of beer.......
A good day. All of it. Even the drunken intense conversation.
The rowing looks like a lot of fun. I like boats. I like rowing. I like water. I have sturdy shoulders. I should look into this.....canoeing? Kayaking? Buy a rubber dinghy and take it out to the beach? That could be fun.
The play wraps up this week. Hope you all can make it out. If you come Saturday, there's a party afterwards. BYOB.
With the play wrapping up, now is the time to think about getting a job. Well, the time for just thinking about it has passed. MUST GET JOB. I need something for evenings and weekends, so I can still attend any auditions that come up. The prospect of returning to retail makes the bile rise, but I have no other particular skills. Can't be a full-time lingerie fitting model. Unfortunately. The benefit of retail is that I can easily step into it, and not have to take any work home with me. The draw-back is, of course, the pay is shit. But I need something I can rely on. I have some financial shit to take care of.
Today's Mood: Tired, sad, elated, frustrated, proud, scared, optimistic, gutsy.
You know, the usual......
No comments:
Post a Comment