I have a snot-filled nose, and my head feels like it's filled with lead. Ah, the summer cold.....
Oddly enough, I think it helped my performance last night. My parents came to the show. I think they find it surreal to watch me act, like they're not quite sure who I am after the show. They enjoyed it, though. Today's my Dad's birthday. Huzzah, Dad.
Went to work at the World Urban Fest yesterday, to work as a garbage picker-upper. Apparently, they had enough volunteers to perform that job, so they stationed me and a russian lady at an entrance to the venue. The entrance had a locked gate and a giant sign that said "No Parking Here". My comrade and I were to make sure that no one entered through the locked gate. Classic doggy-hump job. Sweet. Good in that I got to work on my Russian accent. Bad in that I had carefully applied sun-block to my face, neck and chest, but forgot about my arms. Burn baby burn. I'm back at the fest tomorrow, where I will be working as a parking attendant. Woo hoo!
1 comment:
we were at your show tonight! but couldn't hang around the exits to say hello because I HAD TO PEE and there were 45 biddies waiting on the loo.
you were great!
Post a Comment