Friday, June 09, 2006

I should do some grocery shopping.....

....so I won't be forced to eat the ancient cans of food that are stacked in the back of my cupboard. At least the baked beans are now all gone. The bulk-buy seemed like a good idea at the time...burp.
Quite a show tonight. Elderly, silent audience. Low-energy cast. Fumbling tech-crew. Yeah, this will be a fun run....
That sounded bitchy. The focus is, what can I learn from this experience, but I have to say, I'm getting tired of learning experiences. Maybe tomorrows' show will be better.
I'll feel better when I figure out how I'm going to pay rent this month. Hee Hee! I'm thinking I may want to get a part-time, regular gig after the play closes. Just to supplement my rockin' promo/extra-work "career". I have a bankruptcy to pay for! (cue hysterical laughter fading off into distance..........)

No comments: