Just spent three days at the airport doing background. On three separate shows. Wore the same outfit for each one. I feel like burning it. I really have to purchase a proper "businesswoman" suit. That seems to be the way costume people see me, looking like I sell insurance.
Good news. I have three, count 'em, three auditions tomorrow. All commercials. One of which is a call-back for an audition I had on the week-end. From what I understand, when an actor is new on the scene, casting directors like to see anyone who's "new". I'm assuming that this explains the sudden flurry all at once. But, I have to say, that I'm pretty proud that I got a call-back for my second audition. That feels good. Always nice for me to get a reminder that I'm not too bad at this acting thing, and hopefully tells the same thing to my agent!
Momentum!
2 comments:
BRILLIANT!
congratulations on the callback...if you get the gig, maybe you can buy the business suit!
Post a Comment