Now the anti-depressant-people want me to be in their print ads too.
There's going to be a photographer at the shoot that will take some shots of me as, I think, "Depressed Girl". Imagine, one day, you could be at a bus-stop, and next to you would be a larger-than-life shot of my bummed-out visage. At least my years of depression has come in handy for something. Is this karma?
I have to keep reminding myself that, as in stands right now, I am only pretty much guaranteed one or two days work on the shoot. That equals a bit of $$'s. Then, if they decide that I don't suck, and they use the footage in their actual ads, that equals more $$$"s. It seems more than likely, according to my agent.
Then, if they use the photos they take of me, that equals more $$$$"s.
But I don't have these actual cheques in my hand, so I'm trying not to get too excited.....
Holy crap, I'm excited. Might all fall to shit tomorrow, but right now, I'm excited. If it goes through, I'm going to be asking a lot of advice from you folks about what you think I should do about certain, um, financial issues.
Hilarious. I'm just thinking of all the times I've said disparaging things about the over-prescribed happy pill.
Yes, I'm a whore....
3 comments:
At this point, whore is good news. *g*. Fingers crossed for you!
I have been telling these people for ever. whore=popular girl.
Go on, get popular!
enjoy every second of your whoredom. and remember, it's pronounced "hooor"
so happy for you!
Post a Comment