Friday, July 07, 2006

Tossing grenades.

Goin' up to Whistler tomorrow for a bachelorette-party. Yay! Car-ride! I'm not sure how on earth it's possible, but I have never been there. I think it's because when I was a kid, you'd go to Whistler to ski, right? Well, skiing is only for rich kids, right? The opportunity had never presented itself. Screw this "waiting for opportunity......". I must create opportunity. I'm keeping a mental list of stuff I want to do. Of course, the newest entry to the list is throwing a hand grenade. Guess I'll have to sign up for the army to make that come true.
I'm really looking forward to getting drunk with a bunch of actual girls. I don't spend enough time with other women.

The past couple of days have taught me that I still have "guilt-issues"(yes, I'm making the finger motions) vis-a-vis the ex-.......life. Forkin' Jesus.......poop.....crap-hat......I'm working on it! It's just occasional bouts, not a continual undercurrent like it was for a while, so that's progress. Progress is good news.

More good news.......My friend Sean has just booked his first union-credit-countin', official ACTOR role on a locally shot series. Rock on with your bad-ass self, babe!

No comments: