...where I battle my neuroses, eat the occasional sandwich, and drink a beer if I can find a liquor store.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Times like these I wish I had a roomate....
There is a spider on my ceiling. If I hit it with a book, it could fall on me. If I leave it alone, it could end up skittering across my face in the dead of night. Ugh! (cue sounds of girly-arachnophobic heebie-jeebies.....)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
For future spider attacks! The bonus to NOT having a roommate in this kind of situation is this. Grab as many things as you can around you that are of decent throwing size, a little heft and splat power but not two big. Find a long batting device, two cardboard paper towels roll will do, a newspaper, or a couple of theatre programs taped together. Now. Jump, squeal, kick, throw and bat, noise scares them so be as loud as possible!. You have no roommate so no one will ever know, and your neighbors will just think your getting freaky.
2 comments:
For future spider attacks! The bonus to NOT having a roommate in this kind of situation is this.
Grab as many things as you can around you that are of decent throwing size, a little heft and splat power but not two big. Find a long batting device, two cardboard paper towels roll will do, a newspaper, or a couple of theatre programs taped together.
Now.
Jump, squeal, kick, throw and bat, noise scares them so be as loud as possible!. You have no roommate so no one will ever know, and your neighbors will just think your getting freaky.
This is excellent advice. I'm a big fan of the shoe as a arachnid-killing-device.
Post a Comment