Spent the last two days parading around in skimpy get-ups. Boy, that's one way to get rid of "body issues". Especially when a strange woman is adjusting your thong-strap. Hey Lady, buy me dinner first....
Must find new sources of income. So far, I'm doing o.k. with the background, promo-gigs, and whatever odd jobs I can catch in my teeth, knock on wood, but it's the constant looking that gets to be tiring. It's still better than the same shit everyday....this way it's new shit everyday.
Next big-ticket-item is a divorce. They should have seasonal sales. "Crazy Dave's Domicile of Divorce! Summer Markdowns! Come Early! Miss the Line-ups! Parking in rear......."
The opening of my play has been pushed back a week. Good, since we are way behind. We were lacking a director for two weeks. Last night was the first time we ran through an entire scene without stopping. Boy, did that feel good.....
Gotta get a agent. Next on the agenda.
I think I'll header out for an evening walk. Gotta get outta the steambath, I mean, my bed-sit. Also, I ate a can o' beans for supper. I'd like to be moving when the gas comes.....
2 comments:
Post a Comment