Had a hilarious aerobics class tonight. The usual instructor wasn't there. She was replaced by a man who was easily 65. A very fit 65, but he seemed to get winded every so often, and would stop and "make sure we were doing o.k." Check our form. And I think I have the coordination of a drunk four year old, but this guy's direction left everyone in the class confused and awkward. Everytime I lost the thread of the moves we were supposed to be doing, I'd look around and see that everyone else was in the same boat, and were all creating their own bits of choreography. It led to many giggle fits. Maybe you had to be there......
Expected to be at Alex and David's for dinner tonight, but Alexs' Granny died today. 95 years old, and never had to be put in special care(aka. a home). That is amazing. Take care of yourself, Alex. Don't drink too much.....
Picked up my fitting-model cheque today. Easiest way I ever made $200. Wish that was a regular gig. I'm ushering at B.C. Place next week at a football game. Would be cool, if I liked football.....
I feel a little lonely tonight. I've got to take the initiative and call people. There's a bunch of folks who I really love who I haven't seen in yonks. All wrapped-up in my own little life. With the play coming up, that puts any intention I have about getting together with folks on the back-burner for even longer. Once it's over, I'll be back, baby! Especially since I have decided that this is the Summer of Deb! Of course, it ain't summer yet......
So, ummm, how's everybody doing?
1 comment:
HI!
It's going fine. I'm tired too, but from the constant rounds of gathering up fistfuls of filthy cash for my services as Tutor Du Jour.
Call me. Cuz I don't think I have your number.
Post a Comment