...so if you would like to book my creative services, you can have your people call my people.
Coolio. Getting the ball rolling. Next step? Getting auditions, and not sucking at them. The mantra is "Strong Choices". That's a mantra that spills over into all aspects of life, eh? I just said eh? Boy am I ever Canadian.......eh?
A shout-out goes to Sean for putting in a word for me. Thanks, babe.
My landlord is here right now fixing my gas stove. The pilot light keeps going off, and I awake to the delightful scent I like to call "Underground Parking Garage". The stove is trying to kill me.....
A shout-out goes to my landlord for saving my life.
My play opens in 2 weeks. Eep. Doesn't seem like enough time, but it never does with theatre. Mark your calenders:
Wrong Turn at Lungfish
@ The Bernie Legge Theatre
in Queens Park, New Westminster (behind the Arenex)
Shows are Wed. to Sat., June 7 to 24th.
Curtain at 8 p.m.
Come one come all!
1 comment:
that theatre is 2 blocks from our house. so we'll totally come. I'll be the fat one.
Post a Comment