Sunday, April 09, 2006

Yum. Sandwiches....

You take your pumpernickel-rye bread,cucumber, tomato, mayo and spicy mustard, and a whole bunch of honey-smoked chicken breast. Then, accent with slices of spicy pepperoni and a healthy turn of the pepper grinder. Slap the bread together and there, mis amigos, you have a sandwich! Aw, hell ya....(cue sounds of feeding frenzy).

Very sleepy. Roar of brain kept me up. Really gotta do something about that...my tendency to over think and hyper-sensitivity. I'm really trying my best, I just don't want to fuck up anywhere and hurt myself. Must make no mistakes! Talk about the "impossible dream"....Fear fear fear fear blah blah blah. Same old shit....

Had a good first read-through of the play with my cast-mates. Went well. Should be fun.

My plan this eve is to sit down and finally finish the latest Harry Potter. Then everyone will think I'm cool!

1 comment:

Mrs. Dymund said...

I have always thought you're cool. It does give me a bit if a thrill, though, to know I'm not the very last person to catch up on Harry Potter. I read it a few weeks ago.