Nice, semi-dressy, comfy black cords. Where are you? Did I not treat you well? Did I throw you in the dryer when you preferred to be line-dried? Did you become dispondent at my choice of detergent? Did you respond to your grief by throwing yourself out of the window? Are you now donning a passing homeless wino? Do you think HE can afford Tide for Black Clothes? You think you had it so bad with me? Wait until you're encrusted with week-old urine. THEN you'll see how good you had it with me...
Seriously, I probably left them on a set somewhere. Frick.
Spent the day handing out samples in Richmond Centre mall. Dunno how much longer I can perform any job that requires "retail face". I am well practiced at it, but my can-do attitude about it(which switched to can-sorta-do) is now hovering near fuck-off-do. I much prefer background as a day job. It's kinda like acting, if you squint really hard.
First rehearsal of "Wrong Turn at Lungfish" on Sunday. Man, am I ever looking forward to getting back onstage. Makes hauling my large-yet-shapely ass to New West worth it. Perhaps I'll look up the Cheesefairy and St. Aardvark sometime while in the neighborhood....
2 comments:
I don't have your pants but I know what it's like to be missing pants.
email if you want our particulars in the Mizzle. Would love to see you.
torturedpotato@gmail.com
I had to be set free...it was time to move on. I loved being with you, but someone with a larger ass than you now have needed me more...and hey, I'll always have the memories of when you farted in me. The particular combination of stink and resonance you had are going to be hard to live up to.
Post a Comment