Just haven't felt like blogging lately. Maybe taking a break from the "must express every feeling!" thing. Or maybe need new topics. I feel like I should be sounding off on political/cultural/things-that-provoke-deep-thought stuff, though the whole point of this blog is to just "document my momentum". I think I was getting a little bored of that, and needed a break...Screw momentum. Screw "learning experiences".
Whew....
Alright. Break's over.
This has been a good summer. On the career front, I got an agent, got some auditions, got a gig, and am getting a clearer idea of a gameplan and WHAT I WANT as an actor. Once I get WHAT I WANT in my head, I can figure out the all-important HOW TO GET IT.
On the personal front, I've got cool, smart, weirdo friends(though I should be spending more time cultivating these friendships), I've spent a fair amount of time on the beach getting the darkest tan I've had since I was a kid, and I've got a cool thing going with a cute guy.
My family(Take my family, please!) relationships need some work. I don't know how to go about that without some professional help, but I do know that they are there when the shit hits the fan. They ARE there.....
I think the most important thing I've learned over the past little while is that it is better to make the wrong choice than to not make any choices. It's better to make a wrong decision than to not make any decisions. Of course, one should aim for the right course of action. That goes without saying. But I let the fear of making the wrong choice hold me back all my life. THAT didn't lead to happiness....
So I've decided to get an incontinent pet goat and have chosen to name him Horlicks Stefano the Third.
Just kidding........
2 comments:
Good thing you were kidding about the goat (get it? "KID?" HAH!), 'cause otherwise we'd have to have a little talk...
...'cause *I* was gonna get a badger and name HIM "Horlicks Wackbasket Stefano the Penultimate."
....."the Penultimate". THAT is fantastic.
Post a Comment