...where I battle my neuroses, eat the occasional sandwich, and drink a beer if I can find a liquor store.
That was AWESOME.
the coolest....i wonder if i could do that when im working out....
That. Was. DOPE.Love that it was all in one take. You really gotta hand it to them for managing to do that all without:Breaking anything.Falling off.Losing sync.Maybe their next video will be on escalators, or those moving walkways they have in airports.
Amazing! I love the pick shirt and the red pants. And what choreography.
Those guys were good enough to make it onto the Colbert Report last night. The only musical guest to have been on that show. The only musical guest to have ever been on the Daily Show? White Stripes.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was AWESOME.
the coolest....i wonder if i could do that when im working out....
That. Was. DOPE.
Love that it was all in one take. You really gotta hand it to them for managing to do that all without:
Breaking anything.
Falling off.
Losing sync.
Maybe their next video will be on escalators, or those moving walkways they have in airports.
Amazing! I love the pick shirt and the red pants. And what choreography.
Those guys were good enough to make it onto the Colbert Report last night. The only musical guest to have been on that show. The only musical guest to have ever been on the Daily Show? White Stripes.
Post a Comment