Monday, October 30, 2006

Meat.

Had a good weekend. Shot a public service announcement(PSA) for the local mental health board on Saturday. Yes, I'm being type-cast. The "scene" in the PSA was....I'm sitting at an empty table in a busy office lunchroom. A co-worker comes over, points to the chair next to me and asks, "Is this seat taken?" I reply no, expecting her to sit down. She picks up the chair and moves it to the next table and sits with her other co-workers, while I look embarrassed and ostracized. Meanwhile, there's a voiceover saying "Be nice to people with mental-health problems" or something like that.

Yes, along with "depressed", I can also do "ostracised".

It was also good in that this was cast by the same casting director I did my first audition with, early last summer. An audition I felt I had kinda blown. I'm glad that he knows that I don't completely suck.

Did back-ground on a commercial shoot for the same production company on Sunday. I was there from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. I think we were only actually "working"(being on-camera) for about an hour or so. Loooong day doing nothing. Oh well. Easy way to make $200. Beats retail anyday. Heehee.

This was followed by a lovely meal at one of my favourite restaurants to celebrate getting an agent, getting a commercial, and to getting my ball rolling. Also to thank a certain Mr. Pratt with helping me to roll the aforementioned ball.

I ordered this.....(vegetarians may want to cover their eyes)

















"Mr. Flintstone, your order is ready!"

That is a bison rib. It was very large. And very tasty. And very juicy and tender.....drool.

The evening also represented an opportunity to dress up.
















I hesitate to post this pic, not only because each of us noted that we unsettlingly resemble one of our respective parents in it, but because of.......well....

Damn! Look at my rack! I'm really not used to wearing such a plunging neckline, believe me. It's actually a very nice dress, but I felt a little hussy-like.
And I'm NOT BRAGGING. It's amazing what they're doing with bras these days......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now YOU can be called Tits MacFeedy.

Anonymous said...

those boobs are not depressed or ostracized. nosir.

Mrs. Dymund said...

It so nice to see you finally putting yourself out there.

There is, apparently, much of you to see, and it looks good.