Monday, October 16, 2006

Stills.

I spent the evening going through my clothes and throwing out stuff I don't wear. I find that it's good to do that once a year. Two garbage-bags full! Now my closet is no longer bulging.

Of course, I kept THIS little number.......no idea why.



















Look! I bought a camera! Yes, I FINALLY got paid for the happy-pill ad. Now you no longer have to hear me kvetch about how I haven't been paid yet.

Had a lovely time at the Film Fest party last night.....until Phil got ornery.....




















...much mayhem ensued. Irishmen! Whattya gonna do....

Speaking of Irishmen, Sean awaits his big break....















So THAT'S how he gets these T.V. gigs without "having to audition".

Yes, I'm going to keep subjecting you to my photographic stylings. At least until the novelty wears off.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Secretly, you have a Minnie Mouse fetish.

Deb said...

I guess it's not a secret anymore....THANKS!