I don't usually do these kinda things because they are dumb, but what the hell....I'm bored.
"Soundtrack of your Life!
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...just type it in man!"
Opening Credits: Windowlicker- Aphex Twin
Waking Up: Magic Man- Heart
First Day At School: Tommy Gun- The Clash
Falling In Love: I'm a Loser- The Beatles
Losing Virginity: Jailbreak- AC/DC
Fight Song: Some Might Say- Oasis
Breaking Up: Comfortably Numb- Pink Floyd
Prom: This Flight Tonight- Joanie Mitchell
Life: This Corrosion- Sisters of Mercy
Mental Breakdown: Hey Girl Hey Boy- Chemical Brothers
Driving: So Alive- Love & Rockets
Flashback: Don't Give Up- Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush
Getting Back Together: Notorious- Duran Duran
Wedding: Paranoid- Black Sabbath(hahahaha....)
Birth of Child: The Glamorous Life- Sheila E
Final Battle: One Tree Hill- U2
Death Scene: Caroline- Concrete Blonde
Funeral Song: Let Me Entertain You- Robbie Williams
End Credits: Let's Dance- David Bowie
2 comments:
I don't know what to think of this movie...based on a short story by Stephen King, yet starring Anthony Michael Hall???
I like the upbeat end credits. It's like you're looking for the next good thing!
Post a Comment