Just worked my last weekend at the Film-Fest ticket kiosk. Thanks again to Phil and Erin for the cherry gig. I haven't seen that many films, much to my shame, but I hope to rectify that this week....
It was kind of interesting working straight customer-service again. I mean, it HAS been a year. It's a lot more enjoyable when you know it's only temporary....
My agent alleges that my commercial cheque should be in this week. I'll believe it when I'm holding it in my hot little hand....
I got a chance to see it. Alex taped it for me. It's kinda hard to comment on my silent-on-camera performance, but I didn't suck. I DO have to admit that I think I look pretty good in the "Look at me high on anti-depressant meds, gettin' my hair did" portion.
Surreal.
It was also surreal showing it to my parents. I SO WANTED them to be impressed. They were.... but quietly. Fuck, actors SO want the parental approval.....what is with us?
Had a blast last night. I had just finished work, was tired due to lack of sleep, and was starving. I had just ordered dinner when Sean called. "Wanna see The Who?", he asked. I lamely replied with a "Well, I just ordered dinner......" He was working the load-out for the show.
So I wolfed dinner, ran to B.C. Place, and was treated to a rocking show.
I will always love Pete Townshend because he once IMPALED his hand on a whammy-bar.
THAT, my friend, is punk rock.
1 comment:
Great ad, Deb. Saw it and thought it was you... but wasn't sure. How the bleep are you, and what's with the divorce stuff?
Post a Comment