Been fighting off a cold/flu thingie for the past couple of days. I blame the woman in the dollar store on Saturday who would not cover her mouth while she hacked up a lung. I swear she was chasing me because I saw her
again in the drug store.
HACK HACK WHEEZE! Lady, I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but COVER your GODDAMN MOUTH! I'm becoming one of those germaphobes. I just don't want to get sick while I attempt to embark on a new fitness plan. After sitting on my ass for the past couple of months, I've packed on almost 10 lbs., mostly due to quitting smoking, but also due to the reemergence of my appetite. It kinda went away for a few months a year ago or so. Now it's back, baby. And it mostly wants pie. I'm hoping a yoga/aerobics/lo-carb combo will streamline me to keep competitive with the skinny-bitches....I mean, fellow actresses I audition with. Heh.
Actually, it's more about feeling healthy, at my fightin' weight. Also, I'm vain. And I like having a jaw-line. And I like being able to fit into the dresses on the mega-markdown rack in the Le Chateau sale-outlet on Seymour. I'm cheap.
It occured to me the other day that I don't think I have a single piece of clothing (that *I* bought) that costed more than $40. Like I said, I'm cheap.
Really, I have nothing to blog about right now.
Viruses, the size of my hips, and the fact that I'm a bargain-hound.....Yep, that about covers it.
Must get more hobbies.
Posting photos where the only thing bigger than my eyeballs is my nose. Is that a hobby?

Uhhhhh....weird. You can only see the photo if you click on it. It might be scary, though.
Dumb computers.....
1 comment:
Um, that picture makes you look like a bug. Which you are not.
About the cost of clothes: I have one dress that cost fifty dollars. The rest of my clothing aricles cost under forty. About 50% of my clothes still come from thrift stores. I keep thinking that I will be a grown-up when I can afford to buy all-new clothes (That aren't on sale) and contribute to charities by giving them cash with no return, as opposed to giving cash for clothes.
(drums fingers) It's not happening yet.
Post a Comment