
Not too often, it seems.
I have loved this weather the last couple of days. Maybe I should be living in Norway or some place like that. Of course, I may get sick of a sky THIS colour if that's the way it was for 6 months of the year.....

.....but, man alive, is it beautiful.
I much more appreciate my wee bed-sit in the winter. I prefer "cozy" over "oppressively hot", like it is in the summer. I'm looking forward to holiday decorating. I have a small, fake tree that's about 4 feet tall or so. Thinking of putting it out this year, on top of my little table. Should be hilariously space-consuming, but screw it. I love xmas.
Stay warm and snugly, everyone......
2 comments:
You just reminded me of the stuffed (as in material & foam) tree that my crazy aunt Jeanine made for my mom and I when I was about eight, I think.
There was one year when we were strugglin', and my mom didn't have the car/money/time/money to get an *actual* tree, and so we put up this little stuffed thing. She was upset that we didn't have a *real* tree, but I didn't care. As long as presents went under it, and we have xmas morning near it, it's a damned TREE.
...and now, when I go to her place with "Da Tew Boyce" this xmas, I hope it's out again, and that my kids sit under it while "Gramma Yaya" looks on, and maybe she'll know that that little goofy-lookin' tree *IS* Christmas for me.
Hope you have a great tree this year, whatever that tree may be.
Oh, and watch Iron Giant for New Years, if ya get a chance.
"Thoooooopermaaaaaaaaaan."
Awesome icicles, dude!
You know, I could really see you wearing a hayuuge parka and walking among the fjords, so maybe you should go to points north.
Oh, as for Mr. Bloggle's Iron Giant suggestion, be sure to hydrate heavily before you watch that movie. I cried so much I lost weight!
Post a Comment