So, I was in Safeway, waiting in line. On the counter in front of me was a stack of "Safeway 2007 Coupon" books. I grabbed one and put it in my bag, paid for my purchases, and left. When I went to peruse it later, I saw on the lower left-hand corner of the cover, "Only $3. All $3 goes to your neighborhood charity." Oops...
So I not only accidently stole it, I stole $3 from charity. That can't be good karma....
Sigh. I'm sitting here trying to think of something interesting to blog about, but I can't really think of anything. I've been feeling busy, with temporary-day jobs. Thank God there's only one more weekend of the promo-gig at Broadway @ Granville. It's stupid-easy, but not so much in torrential rain. Hey! I can bitch about the weather! Sure been raining a lot, huh?.....
Blah, I don't feel like it right now. Maybe I'll think of something later.......I think this is a case of the winter-blahs. Come on spring!!
The sketch-comedy show at VFS is going to be on Wednesday, April 11th. It will be in the cafe at 390 W. Hastings. Dunno the time or ticket price yet, but I'll let you know when I do.
It's been a rather abbreviated rehearsal schedule, you could say. Basically, no time at all to make something of these sketches. The students' sketches aren't horrible, but let's just say that they're 'execution dependant'. I'm going to try my best to deliver some funny, but it ain't easy. We'll see how it goes. There's a nice selection of talent in the cast. It's been fun so far, but I have a feeling I'm going to feel a little anxiety on show-day....
No comments:
Post a Comment