I've booked a couple of promo-gigs over the next couple of weeks. Do you know what this means? I'll have rent! Woot! If you happen to be near Broadway @ Granville on Thursdays, between 11 and 2, or Saturday and Sunday, between 11 and 5, you may see me in a ridiculous white logo-ed outfit. Please don't point and laugh. By all means, laugh behind my back, but not to my face.....
I've been taking an acting class on Tuesday nights. It's been a good experience. Keeps me in shape. Dunno if I'll actually learn anything, but it's good to keep working.
More later. I have to run to rehearsal for the sketch-comedy thing at VFS. I'll have more info later for those who would like to come to the show.
2 comments:
That's awesome! I totally wanna come steal your outfit so I can stick stuff to it and make a giant g-...
Oh... LOGO.
Thought it said LEGO the first (second, and third) time(s) I read that.
A giant g.....? A giant WHAT? Godzilla? Gopher? Gas-burning fireplace?
......oh. Probably Gecko...duh.
Post a Comment