Hiya. Sorry I went dark there for a while. Last week was a busy one. It started with a trip to the emergency room with the boyfriend. He had an infected-dental-surgury-related-fever. Poor thing. Thank heavens for antibiotics, I say. Much better now....
I spent pretty much the rest of the week ensconsed in the bowels of B.C. Place during the Auto Show. Yeah, it was as fun as that sounds. It seriously cut into my plans to sit on my ass and watch cable while housesitting, but it paid well.
I do hope y'all can come to the sketch show.....see below.
I'm in the "Heaven" show. April 11th. 8pm. $5.
After such an abbreviated rehearsal schedule, I feel rather under-rehearsed. No surprise there, but it should be fun.

5 comments:
Oh. Sympathy to yer bf: I know from dental pain, and it sux.
For the record, I can see the text captcha thing, and I'm using Firefox.
I'm a geek, and I approve this message.
Are you referring to my comment to the cheesefairy? I just re-read it and it came out wrong. I meant that I just haven't felt like blogging. Too sleepy lately...
Bugger, I missed it. I suck. Dentaql plain also sucks.
And typing and watching tv at the same time. That sucks as well.
Post a Comment