So....if you need me, gimme a call. You see, I CANNOT ACCESS FACEBOOK. And I'm JUST FINE WITH THAT. Facebook? More like WHO CARES?-book. I mean really.....people get far too reliant on things like the PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS internet.......
...where I battle my neuroses, eat the occasional sandwich, and drink a beer if I can find a liquor store.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
I'm JUST fine....
My neighbor, who I have been sharing internet with, has moved, taking his Shaw account with him. I am waiting for the new neighbor to move in, to see if she wants to share internet. In other words, I HAVE NO INTERNET ACCESS FOR A FEW DAYS. As you can see, I'm JUST FUCKING FINE WITH THAT. I'm not ADDICTED AT ALL. My WORLD will not CRUMBLE without it.
So....if you need me, gimme a call. You see, I CANNOT ACCESS FACEBOOK. And I'm JUST FINE WITH THAT. Facebook? More like WHO CARES?-book. I mean really.....people get far too reliant on things like the PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS internet.......
So....if you need me, gimme a call. You see, I CANNOT ACCESS FACEBOOK. And I'm JUST FINE WITH THAT. Facebook? More like WHO CARES?-book. I mean really.....people get far too reliant on things like the PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS internet.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
but then...how did you post this...surely you are a magical being!
conducting the Internet through your fingertips!
who needs shaw?
Post a Comment