Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Good news/Bad news

So, having not had an audition since May 21(fuuuck...), I finally received a call from the agent yesterday for a commercial audition today.
Good News.
Unfortunately, I had to cancel a paying gig at the airport for a staffing agency, and I'm broke.
Bad News.
But that's o.k, because I have another day of paid work lined up for tomorrow with the same agency.
Good News.
But I've just had to cancel that job too, thereby branding myself as Unreliable Girl, with the powers of unreliability.....
Bad News.
...because I have 2, count 'em, 2 commercial auditions tomorrow.
Good News.

I hope I haven't screwed myself out of getting further work with this staffing agency. I mean, I understand what it is to find people, schedule them, etc, but I made a promise to myself to never turn down an audition, particularly if it's a paid gig. I've already been "fired" from my background agency for the same thing, but background agencies are a dime-a-dozen.

I better get cast in something.....

Oh, and I'm going to see The Cure in concert.
Good News.

No comments: