Friday, June 29, 2007

Ooh la la

So scratch my face being in "Sicko" for 3 seconds. More like 1 and a half, but that's cool. I was actually too into the movie to really register it, which tells you how effective the film was, because I am usually "Hey! Everybody look! It's ME" in that pathetic actor-girl way. I found this film to be much less 'preaching to the converted' than his other films, which may be a more effective way to bring about change. And boy, does the American medical system need change. Currently, it's fucking criminal......I'll just let you see the movie rather that make you read my rant, but I'll tell you one thing, I'm seriously considering moving to France. Mandatory 5-week vacations? Not only full-timers, but part-timers as well? Wow........slice me some more camembert, would you Yves? Merci......

It is, as my mom would say, bucketing right now. Pouring rain. In sheets. Like movie-rain.

I'm feeling blue, because my agent hasn't called with an audition in 3 weeks or so. Gotta get busy! Must feel momentum!! Book some student films, blow some cash on workshops, etc.

Gotta cut this short. I feel the call of my cosy bed. Momentum tomorrow!

Look. I already sound French. "Viva La Revolution!! After a good nights sleep......."

No comments: